top of page

Licensing and Registration Mandatory June 1, 2015

As of June 1, 2015 all Off road motorized users will be required to have a plate on their unit for use on crown land and fsr's.

This is a -one time registration- of $48 dollars.

Visit your local autoplan broker to get your plate and registration papers before you hit the trail.

Both Arrow insurance and Western Finacial Group in Fort St. John can get you setup and good to go!

You can also get you required $200,000 liabiluty insurance at the same time and if your a member of ATV/BC you get a discounts on your liablity and insurance needs.

Visit either Arrow insurance or Western Financial Group for complete details. You can even get membership right at the broker.

Link for more details.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Follow Us
  • Facebook Classic
  • Twitter Classic
  • Google Classic
bottom of page